Benjamin Bradley on 21 Mar 2001 16:27:16 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: "It's all gone quiet" said Rhubarb

yep - it's pretty quiet. I'd say before january, we didn't get more than
5-10 messages a week on the list - then we had a huge flood of new people
join, so that's why it's been really active lately.

I've lived in the US (primarily southern) for ~17 years and I've never
heard of Rhubarb & Custard - which doesn't mean that it doesn't exist
here, since I'm not a cartoon guru or anything - but they didn't show it
on saturday mornings when I was growing up.

On Wed, 21 Mar 2001, Harrison, Andrew wrote:

> Am I having a problem with my mail, or has the list really gone quiet? And
> did the cartoon "Rhubarb & Custard" ever get shown in USA or any of the
> other countries represented here?
>
> --
> The Kid - "Too quiet" said Custard

- You have received mail from Quebec. my beard will eat your mustache.
- http://lostpoet.tripod.com/
- whee life what a rush