Dan on 16 Mar 2001 04:02:13 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: I pay my debts (sort of...)

> No, the debts are not property of the bank. I have created them
> (otherwise I wouldn't have to pay them, because debts are always owed
> by the creator), and I never gave them to the bank.

When did you create the debts?  I never saw you recognize the creation of
any debt in your ownership--by R347 debts are created when their creation
is recognized by their owner.

Also, in your analysis you leave out a key part of the sentence.  The
sentence you claim gives you ownership of the debts is actually:

	Unless specified otherwise by the rules or a legislative,
	administrative, or judicial order the debt is always owed by
	its creator.

For these debts, R231/1 specified otherwise.

Poulenc