Rob Speer on 13 Mar 2001 20:57:24 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: RFJ

On Tue, Mar 13, 2001 at 04:31:29PM -0000, Harrison, Andrew wrote:
> [...]

[[ I could have sworn that I saw someone else answer this one, but I can't
find the e-mail. Was it reassigned because they accidentally ruled false? ]]

Ruling: TRUE

The following items which Benjamin added as contents are not objects in the
game:

a half-consumed 40 (of liquor)
3 dirty magazines
a thermal sleeping bag
several newspapers

The structure of his message made it clear that these were meant to be contents
and not simply part of the description.

--
Rob Speer