Jeff N Schroeder on 13 Mar 2001 18:39:42 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Bank stuff and two RFJ's

> To amend this, I issue a Judicial Order that everything posted to a
public
> forum by the Player Poulenc prior to the payment of his debt after the
> Motive Order should be considered null and void, with all the point
changes
> and rule amendments this entails.

This was posted to the discuss list and not the business list.  FYI.

Notice that I did not attempt to have a RFJ undue Poulenc's actions, I
wanted to clarify what as soon as possible meant... this is kind of
unfortunate.

jeff