Jorg Rathlev on 12 Mar 2001 14:04:12 -0000

spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: VSBL Proposal

> "There exists an entity known as the Very Small Black Hole.
> Whenever other
> game entities venture too near the Very Small Black Hole, they are sucked
> in and are added to its contents.
>
> The initial contents of the Very Small Black Hole are six otherwise
> unaccounted-for Points."

Uhh, this doesn't make sense. If I understood your report correctly, it actually indicates that there are six *additional* points, not six missing points.

So maybe you should create a Very Small Big Bang ;-)

Joerg