Joel Uckelman on 9 Mar 2001 04:03:29 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: FPF

The received header for its delivery to majordomo says 8 Mar 2001 14:18:31,
which is a good 14 hours after voting started. There must have been big
problems somewhere for it to have taken that long.

Quoth Dan:

--
J.