Thomas Hirsch on 6 Mar 2001 23:41:50 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: RFJ

> > (see the historical splitpoint of Fat-Acka and Thin-Acka)
> Hmmm... where would I find information about that? This is the first Nomic I'm playing.

This indeed is a good question. ackanomic.org seems to be down, and nomic.net
does not have information about it yet.
Basically, there was a dispute about a rule which would initiate a complete
reset of the game. Some players accepted it, some didn't.
(Former ackans, please correct me if I'm wrong.)

> If the other players start ignoring you, you've gone too far :-)

There is no such thing as an unnoticed crime. ;)

-relet

--
thomas hirsch | th@xxxxxxxxxx
advanced network technologies