Jorg Rathlev on 6 Mar 2001 22:05:07 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: RFJ

> > It ceases to be part of the game? Which rule defines that?
>
> How would you define the limits of the game? IMO it is basically
> defined by
> rule 101/0 and a bunch of players who have agreed to follow the rules.
> If I would decide to ignore them, I would be ignored by the other
> players,
> as playing becomes impossible with me going wild. I may continue playing
> with my rules, but theres no point in doing that, unless at least some
> other players agree with me.

Ah, yes. Your mail sounded as if the exclusion from the game was defined in the rules. Of course, if the others simply ignore you, that's about the same effect. I guess using a rule to exclude players who ignore the rules isn't very effective anyway :-)

> (see the historical splitpoint of Fat-Acka and Thin-Acka)

Hmmm... where would I find information about that? This is the first Nomic I'm playing.

> Unfortunately there is no distinct transition between trespassing minor
> rules, [...]

If the other players start ignoring you, you've gone too far :-)

Joerg