Jorg Rathlev on 6 Mar 2001 17:56:07 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: RFJ

> The Game is a set of elements where in fact all game entities do abide
> by all the Rules. By not abiding a Rule, an entity ceases to be
> part of The
> Game.

It ceases to be part of the game? Which rule defines that?

> If that what I said is not refuted, I would prefer a ruleset which allows
> tolerances. Maybe the creation of one or more Judges which decide whether
> and how a transition of the ruleset in a particular case has to
> be penalized.

But the rules already have a "fallback" for many rules. For example, if you are a judge and don't deliver a judgement, you're breaking a rule, but that is automatically governed by a different rule which tells the OSJ to simple select a different judge.

Oh, by the way, does the OSJ have any intention to recognize all the outstanding RFJs? I think there are at least four.

Joerg