Daniel Chapman on 1 Mar 2001 02:01:59 -0000

spoon-discuss: Motion to remove a player.

Don't feel like making this motion myself, could you go ahead and remove me
from the roster for now.  Thanks.

Oh, and just in case you were curious, the reason for the odd wording of
that real estate rule is that it was a quote from Job 3:15 ... <grin>  I
figured I'd get the point bonus.  But, I don't really have much time to
defend my proposals.  Thanks.

Job 3:15:
or with princes who had gold,
who filled their houses with silver.

Quote from proposal:
In order to prevent having to deal with Nomic homes with contents with kings
or with princes who had gold who filled their houses with silver and other
such valuable metals,