Benjamin Bradley on 28 Feb 2001 21:14:02 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: proposals/scoring

> What about abstentions? They are also votes.

The reasoning behind leaving out abstentions is that they are not really a
vote for or against a given ballot item. But if there is sufficient
interest in counting them, I will of course add them.
Also, is there a way to distinguish between an explicit abstention vote
and an implicit abstention vote (when someone doesn't vote at all on the
ballot) ?

- You have received mail from Quebec. my beard will eat your mustache.
- http://lostpoet.tripod.com/
- whee life what a rush