Daniel Chapman on 26 Feb 2001 23:35:13 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: P406 revision

> So the Administrator is no longer required to update the Roster since he
can't do it in a > public forum? He could submit the updated version to a
public fourm, but he can't update
> it in a forum.

He's required to submit a copy of the roster to a public forum.  The public
forum could be the roster page of the web.  <shrug>

Or it could be the list, and he (as a service, which he is not required to
do) put it up on the web as well.

*OR* we could ammend my proposal to say that non-game-related rules require
a 2/3 majority, or something silly.  To prevent spurious non-game-related
actions.  <shrug>