Benjamin Bradley on 26 Feb 2001 06:28:59 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: opposed minority award

the opposed minority award gives points to people who voted against a
proposal when it passes.
how does that create tension and uncertainty?
I see it more as a kind of indirect consiliation prize.

> Quoth Benjamin Bradley:
> > Why do we have an Opposed Minority Award?
>
> I've always liked it because it creates tension and uncertainty.
> -J

- You have received mail from Quebec. my beard will eat your mustache.
- http://lostpoet.tripod.com/
- whee life what a rush