Joel Uckelman on 24 Feb 2001 02:37:35 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: rules naming specific players

Quoth =?us-ascii?Q?Jorg_Rathlev?=:
> > On a somewhat related note, if Joel would tell us what
> > Randalling is, I might vote for "Repeal R350".=20
>
> Yes, me too :-)
>
> I already made a definition, however:
> Randalling (verb Randal): Some mysterious action a player is forced to =
> take against his will. The only action that is never game related, even =
> if mentioned in the rules.=20
>

> Joerg

Hard to describe if you've never seen _Clerks_. It's basically that funny
walk that Randal does at the end of the movie. It makes much more (less?)
sense when you realize that getting me to do this has been the center of a
contest of wills between me and a few others for three years now. I hope
that helps. Or maybe not.

--
J.