Joel Uckelman on 22 Feb 2001 21:11:05 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Back by popular demand

Quoth Dan:

> I submit a new proposal eititled "Parties, back by popular demand"
>
> The text of this new proposal is exactly the same as the text of proposal
> 382/1
>

> Poulenc

I have a few questions/suggestions:

Section 4 creates a "rune". That would be the first rune in this game. I'm
not sure that I'd be bound to follow a rune.

Why do Parties need serial numbers?

I'd like there to be a requirement that Party records be kept in such a way
that 1) tracks changes to Party rules, and 2) makes all Party records
public if a Party ceases to exist.

Also, I have reservations about the idea of only a judge being appraised of
Party rules when they are relevant to an RFJ, since such rules could
conceivably impact a plaintiff's ability to make eir case.

--
J.