Jeff N Schroeder on 20 Feb 2001 19:55:13 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Elections

>The debt system has come in bits and pieces.  The final piece (I think)
>which allows debt trading went through less than two nweeks ago.
>
>I am only responsible for calculating debts and (it seems) scoring
>proposals.  That's quite a lot of work.  The OBC is supposed to calculate
>scores and the Tax Collector is supposed to make sure people pay their
>overdue debts.  I need the cooperation of these people to make this work.

I ordered the payment of debts last week sometime, what else can I do?  I
don't understand why the system has to explicitely make the transfer
rather than having all debts owed immediately paid.  It makes much
unnecessary work.

jeff