Joel Uckelman on 20 Feb 2001 17:14:23 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Elections

I would like to see it in operation once before thinking about removing it.
The debt system is less than 2 nweeks old, and the Banker needs a chance to
determine what the scores should be, etc.

Quoth Benjamin Bradley:

--
J.