Benjamin Bradley on 20 Feb 2001 16:37:43 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Simmilarity Challenge.

that one's hard.
not that it's hard to find information about them, but for someone who has
no previous knowledge of them, it'll take some time to put together an
answer. and time is not what I have this week (with 2 tests, a project and
a paper due)

> > Here is the 2nd simmilaity challenge.  The words are:
> > Errour
> > Shelob
> > Morgause
>
> I haven't had any replies!  I thought you people were all getting on my
> case about this.  I'm not sure what the time limit is for this.

- You have received mail from Quebec. my beard will eat your mustache.
- http://lostpoet.tripod.com/
- whee life what a rush