Dan on 14 Feb 2001 04:20:37 -0000

spoon-discuss: RE: names

Since (as Joerg pointed out), "Joerg" is generally accepted to be an
alternate version of--well I can't type it on this link but you know what
I mean--I don't see why we can't consider them to be typographically
equivalent.  We could even make a rule to that effect, but since it is an
established custom in english usage it probably doesn't even have to be a
rule.  It doesn't matter which is used because they are different
typographical representations of the same word, even the same letters.

Poulenc