Jörg Rathlev on 13 Feb 2001 22:06:43 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: A proposal by the newbie

> >Joerg,
> >or J=F6rg, whatever works best :-)
>
> Anyone on UNIX who doesn't have MIME support will have trouble with this,
> but I can still figure out who you are... :)

Ok, but (as you can see above), it stays wrong when you reply to a message containing extended characters. So, I'll stay with "Joerg" (and try to remember typing it that way *g*) to avoid any problems and possible misunderstandings.

Joerg