Kieron Jarvis on 9 Feb 2001 03:00:49 -0000

spoon-discuss: Bye all.

Hi All,
I've sent this to the discussion list as I'd like you all to see it.

Joel, please unsubscribe me from the list.

Work have changed their policy on the use of work computers for private
pursuits. Whereas before we could do personal stuff on them during
lunchtimes and after work, it's now only after 5:30 pm. I have a wife and
children whom I would much rather spend my evenings with.

I'm sorry to have to go. I know I haven't been the most active participant,
but I still enjoyed the game. I'd like to rejoin sometime, but realistically
I don't expect that I'll get the opportunity for quite some time.

Thank you for the time.

Yours Sincerely

XnJester