Dan Waldron on 24 Jan 2001 09:08:44 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: prop: dependency

On Wed, 24 Jan 2001, Harrison, Andrew wrote:

> > > <proposal title="Dependency of Propositions">
>
> <snip!>
>
> > Why not make passage of parents a necessary condition for
> > passage of children rather than erasing the text of the Proposal?
>
> Cos that way the proposal fails and points deducted accordingly, which is a
> bit unfair when the proposal passed on it's own merits.
> --
> The Kid

Well put a bit in about that too.  If we're gonna take the trouble to put
this in the ruleset (I think a bit on each dependant prop is probably
fine) we may as well make it recursive.  Then it will be something fun
and worth having.  Can we have negative dependancy too, for mutually
incompatible proposals?

Poulenc