Joel Uckelman on 23 Jan 2001 04:42:39 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: similarity challenge winner

Quoth Benjamin Bradley:
> The winner of this week's similarity challenge winner is Dan Waldron.
> Thanks to Joel, Jeff and Dan for playing!
>
> It feels like we should have some facility for publishing the responses -
> Dan's was quite impressive, spanning almost a whole page!

So, that reminds me of something. Has everyone taken a look at the
NomicWiki? I was thinking that a Wiki might be a good way to allow Officers
to post stuff to the site. Thoughts?

> The effects of the game (which I don't think have happened yet) are as
> follows:
> Joel, Dan, and Jeff each tronsfer two points to me (as the contestmaster)
> and I then transfer three points back to Dan. Dan is the contestmaster for
> the similarity game for the next week.
>

> Thoughts for the first week of the similarity game:
> Although Dan was by far the most thorough, he also submitted first,. If we
> ever have a really easy challenge, then whoever checks their e-mail most
> often will probably win, since there is no set time for the challenge to
> be posted.

Huh? I don't get it. Why would this be?

--
J.