Dan Waldron on 16 Jan 2001 15:20:31 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: Contract

> But surely you have made one contract offer, so you can only sign one
> contract? Can you sign the same contract several times with different
> people?
>
> --
> The Kid

When I wrote it I wanted to keep open to possibility of signing several
contracts.  I still can--if there is a taker for the first one then I
will make more.  If I hadn't put that bit in then it would be unsafe to
make more.

Poulenc