Dan Waldron on 16 Jan 2001 05:54:13 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Negative Voting

> Hmm. I'm not sure I like this. What if someone makes a slew of awful
> Proposals and I want to abstain on everything else? I'd still be penalized,
> since I didn't vote in favor of anything.

So all you have to do is propose one yourself that you would like to vote
for and you're all set.  There is currently no cost to create a proposal
and there are plenty of minor tweaks that need to be done to the rules.

Poulenc.