Kieron Jarvis on 7 Jan 2001 22:14:17 -0000

spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: testing, ignore

Joel,
I got this message but the list messages aren't getting through. I've been
on vacation and my sysadmin's been on vacation. The word from head office is
that they're not likely to fix it up for me. (Why spend company time and
effort on ensuring that private mailing works). So, it's not looking good
for me. I'll probably keep an (infrequent) eye on the website, but I know
I'm going to miss a lot as; 1. It's too hard to read the mail from the
on-line archives & 2. Work are cracking down on surfing during business
hours (even during lunch breaks) as it slows the network down. Don't worry
too much about it, I think I'll just have to find some other way to waste my
lunch hours. Don't unsubscribe me yet though. I'm not dead yet. (Yes, you
are. No I'm not. I can't take him.....)

Yours Sincerely,

XnJester