Harrison, Andrew on 8 Dec 2000 09:14:37 -0000

spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: Ballot, nweek 7

I believe that Zagarna refused nomination for the Banker. And before we get
into a debate over the fact that he didn't actually use the word 'refuse'
I'll point out that the rules do not specify *how* you refuse a nomination,
just that you can. And I think it's quite clear that Zagarna did not want to
be nominated, and as such refused.