Joel Uckelman on 29 Nov 2000 05:10:56 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Why do I have 9 points.

Quoth "Kieron Jarvis":
> Hi,
> I'm back (I think).
>
> Looking at the standings I note that I have risen to the lofty score of 9
> points. When I look at the event log I cannot see how I was raised up to
> this level. Can anyone explain it to me ?
>
> XnJester

Hmm. I think this is an error, actually. By my count, you should have 2
points. (3 + 2 + 2 - 5). I'm not sure how this happened. If the Bean
Counter proposal passes, we should probably have everyone check their
scores so the Bean Counter has accurate numbers from which to work. Maybe
everyone should check their scores anyway, just in case.

--
J.

--
Play Nomic!