a man who never sees a pretty girl that he doesn't love her a little on 24 Nov 2000 23:16:22 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Win Token Proposal

Dan Waldron sez:
>wins by wins by points would take quite a while.  I think that win tokens
>should not be given out as a reward for giving a judgement.  The knowledge
>that you are giving someone else a win token would act to prevent people
>from making RFJs.

Well, I read it as just a way of saying "you can't win if you aren't
active enough."

Josh

--
josh blog: http://www.public.iastate.edu/~kortbein/blog/