Dan Waldron on 24 Nov 2000 22:19:11 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: new Player

> Poulenc, I haven't actually counted how many proposals you have submitted at
> the moment, but I thought I'd draw your attention to Rule "An Agent may
> never own more than ten live Motions of any one type" just in case.

Well lets see.

I have submitted:
Banking,
NTVs,
Points,
Religion,
Salary,
AWAY fix,
Extra Votes

There are also two that I started to sumbmit but recinded
Objects,
The game as an agent.

They were from the earlier versions of the ideas that the other proposals
use.

So I only have seven.  Hmm, I wonder what I will put in the last three.

Poulenc.