Harrison, Andrew on 24 Nov 2000 09:24:24 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: new Player

> I'm poulenc.  I don't really make as many proposals as it
> looks like I do,
> it's just that the ones I _do_ make are alway full of
> mistakes and have to
> be revised five or twenty times before they are ready.

Poulenc, I haven't actually counted how many proposals you have submitted at
the moment, but I thought I'd draw your attention to Rule "An Agent may
never own more than ten live Motions of any one type" just in case.

--
The Kid