Dan Waldron on 24 Nov 2000 05:58:49 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: new Player

On Thu, 23 Nov 2000, Joel Uckelman wrote:

> Motion to Add 1 received unanimous consent about a minute or so ago, so M'cachessilnath is now a Player.
>
> Everyone say "hi" to Chess.

"Hi," Chess.

I'm poulenc.  I don't really make as many proposals as it looks like I do,
it's just that the ones I _do_ make are alway full of mistakes and have to
be revised five or twenty times before they are ready.

Poulenc