Dan Waldron on 21 Nov 2000 19:23:17 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Proposal: Points are transferrable objects

With the exception of the object tag at the end, I have not changed the
content of the rule.

Now that points are defined as objects, however I ought to make a
creation-destruction clause and maybe some better kind of control over
them.

In fact, I left a bit out of transferable objects that needs to be in to
prevent this.  ack.  That means that these will all have to be revised.

Poulenc.