Matt Potter on 21 Nov 2000 18:36:47 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Proposal: Points are transferrable objects

> Associated with each Agent is a scalar quantity known as eir score, the
> unit of which is the Point.  No player may voluntarily reduce eir score to
> less than zero points, nor may a player arbitrarily increase eir score.
> All scores are initially zero points.

You should also make it clear that a player cannot arbitrarily increase
or decrease anyone _else's_ score, either.  We've had conspiracies in the
past, as
well as people essentially saying "I think what that guy just did is
really cool, so I give him 500 points."

Potter