Harrison, Andrew on 21 Nov 2000 09:02:35 -0000

spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: voting results, nweek 5

> Rather light turnout this time, but quorum was met since this
> was a quorum
> vote.
>
> Proposal 336/0 passed (4-1-0-8).
> Proposal 337/1 failed (2-3-0-8).
> Proposal 338/1 passed (3-2-0-8).
> Proposal 340/1 passed (4-1-0-8).
> Proposal 341/0 passed (4-1-0-8).
> Proposal 342/0 passed (3-2-0-8).
> Proposal 343/0 passed (3-2-0-8).

Arg! I completely forgot to vote! I was going to do it last night but got
somewhat distracted, so I guess I can't really complain that my prop fails
then. Can I ask those who voted against it why they did? I had a load of
other stuff I was going to propose this nweek using that rule as a basis, so
I'm thinking of submiting a revised version of 337, so if it would get
through in a revised form, let me know how.

--
The Kid