Harrison, Andrew on 14 Nov 2000 09:08:22 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Proposal: The Officer of S upreme Justice

> If you're creating the Office of Supreme Justice, why not
> refer to the
> Officer as simply the "Supreme Justice" instead of the longer
> (and more
> cumbersome) "Officer of Supreme Justice"?

Simply cos I liked the sound of it. And shortening it to OSJ is easy enough.
I was also going to create some more Offices and call them Officer of XX.
Has a nice uniform feel to it.

--
The Kid