Harrison, Andrew on 13 Nov 2000 17:26:43 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Proposal: The Officer of S upreme Justice

> From: Benjamin Bradley [mailto:activist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
>
> Hey Kid - can you add something in there that says if the
> office is vacant
> (For whatever reason) then the responsibilities revert to the
> administrator, or something to that effect.

That's sort of handled by Rule 110 already, although that is specifically
dealing with the resignation of Officers I would think it covers newly
created Offices as well. I don't know really, do you think we need a more
general statement?

--
The Kid