Joel Uckelman on 8 Nov 2000 22:41:48 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Ballot?

Oh, yeah. I forgot that several of us don't live in the USA. We attempted
to elect a new president yesterday, and it's been the closest election
since 1968. As of now, the votes still haven't been completely counted in
Florida, and whoever wins Florida will have a majority of the electoral
votes, and thus be the next president. So, it's a real nail-biter.

Quoth andy_harrison:

--
J.

--