Wbfu Xbegorva on 6 Nov 2000 08:43:48 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Proposal: Players that are [Away]

Zagarna sprach:
>create a new rule
>named:"Players that are [Away]"
>that reads:"Any Player may gain or lose the [Away] attribute by sending
>a message to this effect to a public forum. Players that have not voted
>in the last three nweeks automatically gain the [Away] attribute.
>Players that are [Away] may not vote, make proposals, be selected as
>judges, gain or lose points. Players that are away are not required to
>make any action if that action was imposed on them while they were
>[Away].

You should take into account duties imposed by offices. If an officer
goes [Away], it would make more sense to remove him from office (this
is what we've done in the past) rather than continue to require him
to fulfil his duties, which seems to be what the above would
require (possibly after a judgment to clarify, since it's only implied).

Josh

--
josh blog: http://www.public.iastate.edu/~kortbein/blog/