Kieron Jarvis on 30 Oct 2000 03:24:32 -0000

spoon-discuss: Game names - vote now !

Here is the list of suggested game names. Please take the time to reply in
favour, neutral, or against on these names. Mark as many against and as many
in favour as you like. You may also nominate one particular name that you'd
really like and one which you'd really hate, these two nominations are worth
2 votes when I count the votes. I will accept one unambiguous vote from each
Player. These votes may be sent to discussion list or direct to my e-mail.
After the end of the nweek I will score the votes received and will make a
Proposal to adopt the top-scoring name.

Here are the Namics (Nomic names):

	A Nomic
	An Unnamed Nomic