Harrison, Andrew on 25 Oct 2000 16:13:49 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: clock

Joel, your perl script is one day out on the voting period. Voting for the
third nweek starts on 29th October, not 30th October. The vote end is
correct, although I'd call it 23:59:59 on the 31st October, rather than
00:00:00 on the 1st November (Rule 111 states that the voting closes at the
end of the tenth day, not the start of the first day of the next nweek.)

Nweek 1:  2nd-11th Oct, voting  9th-11th Oct
Nweek 2: 12th-21st Oct, voting 19th-21st Oct
Nweek 3: 22nd-31st Oct, voting 29th-31st Oct
Nweek 4:  1st-10th Nov, voting  8th-10th Nov

--
The Kid