Joel Uckelman on 19 Oct 2000 00:19:02 -0000

spoon-discuss: updates, etc.

I'm starting to get the proposal revisions up on the page--I have a
passable way to do it now, so some of the really old ones are there now.

I'll try to take care of the Judicial stuff and the newer revisions and
proposals tonight or tomorrow if time allows--I have a paper due on Friday
which demands attention, but I hope to have the proposals recognized before
voting starts so we don't have the same problem again that we did last time.

--
J.

--
Play Nomic!