Dan Waldron on 18 Oct 2000 05:38:33 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: incompatibility in judgements

I see the source of the confusion.  You commented on a proposal by
zagarna, which I vigorously defended, thiking you were referring to my
proposal which would do almost exaclty the same thing, except would not
allow gratuitous alterations within the voting period.  My proposal was
submitted a little while ago but has not been recognized yet.

Poulenc