Harrison, Andrew on 16 Oct 2000 10:20:00 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: RFJ on on Judgement on RFJ 26

> From: zagarna [mailto:zagarna@xxxxxxxxx]
>
> > Nothing states that an action may not have more than one
> part to it. I refer
> > you to St. Patrick's explanation of the Holy Trinity.
>
> I don't care what St. Patrick has to say on that, "exactly
> one action" is one
> action and that's just common sence(spelling?).

"Reversing the effects of the Order" is one action, in the same way as
walking is one action. However, in order to walk, you have to move your left
foot forward and place it on the ground, shift your weight to your left
foot, lift you right foot, move it forward, place it on the ground, shift
your weight to your right foot. Etc, etc.

Potter was simply detailing how to perform the action of "Reversing the
effects of the Order".

--
The Kid