Dan Waldron on 13 Oct 2000 01:21:51 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Suggestion for minor changes to the web site.

On a simmilar note, looking around the website I notice that you have set
up mailto links for all of the players.  In the last week or so there has
been an increase in the amount of email spam I have recieved.  Could you
please rearrange my email address in such a way as it will be clear to a
human but will not be of use to a simple 'bot?  Thanks again,
Dan.