Dan Waldron on 13 Oct 2000 01:17:33 -0000

spoon-discuss: Suggestion for minor changes to the web site.

Joel, can request link at the bottom of each rules page to the other rules
pages, ie. to rules 101-200 at the bottom of 1-100?  It would make it
easier for me to poke through the ruleset looking for scams, err... ideas.
Likewise, it would be really great if you could put a link at the top and
bottom of each page that goes back to the main page of the nomic,
otherwise I have to press "back" umpteen times if I want to go look at the
live proposals.

thanks, Dan