Wbfu Xbegorva on 12 Oct 2000 17:14:42 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: voting results

"Harrison, Andrew" sprach:
>> From: Joel Uckelman [mailto:uckelman@xxxxxxxxxxx]
>
><snip!>
>
>> Some scoring took place--in what
>> amounts I have yet to calculate.
>
>How do scores get rounded? The rules don't specify this. Since the points
>awarded are multiples of the passage-ratio, they will often need to be
>rounded. This week this has only happened once: the three people who voted
>against P315 get 3.5 points each. What should happen here? I'd suggest that
>fractions < 0.5 get rounded down, and fractions >= 0.5 get rounded up. Which

What a strange and unusual way of rounding you have. In what faraway
land did some mystical guru impart this skill to you? :)

Josh

--
josh blog: http://www.public.iastate.edu/~kortbein/blog/