Harrison, Andrew on 10 Oct 2000 08:27:02 -0000

spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: RFJ 14

I thought the whole point was that spoon-business was a public forum in
which game actions can be taken, but spoon-discuss is *not* a public forum,
it is a discussion list, and as such game actions *cannot* be taken in it.

--
The Kid