Joel Uckelman on 9 Oct 2000 05:05:00 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: RFJ on God

This is on the discussion list, so it won't be recognized. If it were, the
Judge would have reasonable grounds for dismissing it, I think, since it
doesn't address a game matter (that's not to say that God's propensity for
truth-telling wouldn't impact on the game, but that it's just not addressed
by the rules).

Quoth Benjamin Bradley:

--
J.