Adam Tomjack on 9 Oct 2000 04:48:09 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: RFJ 15 (formerly Judgment on RFJ13)

(Sun, 08 Oct 2000) Thus Spake Joel Uckelman:

> Yeah, I knew this was going to happen. This is one of the *BAD* things
> about our judicial system. Now I'm not sure if Benjamin is a Player--is
> "should not be listed on the Roster" equivalent to "is not a Player"? I
> don't know. If they are, I need only execute a removal of Benjamin from the
> Roster within a reasonable time.

If you'll note in my original judgement, I gave no Judicial Order.  I
explicitly gave an Order in the second post which ordered the Administrator
not to remove Benjamin from the Roster.  I see no reason why a Judgement and
the corresponding Judicial Order need to be in the same physical (virtual??)
message, nor why the Judicial Order needs to logically follow from the
Judgement.  ;)

God

--
Adam Tomjack